Content Marketing Manager
Sketchy is a revolutionary visual learning platform. We turn complex subjects into engaging visual stories that you’ll remember—forever. Through a combination of art, science, and technology, our lessons help students effortlessly learn and recall information and score higher on exams. The short version? We’re like your favorite cartoon, only more quirky.
All are welcome! At Sketchy, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our product better but our workplace better. Making Sketchy warmer and more inviting for everyone is at the core of our company's culture
Sketchy is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team. This person will report directly to our Chief Product Officer and focus primarily on growth across the entire direct-to-student business.
Sketchy is hiring remote employees in these select US states: California, Colorado, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Washington, and Washington, D.C! Don’t see your state? No worries! Sketchy is always on the lookout for the best talent out there—wherever there is!
About The Role:
Sketchy is seeking a Content Marketing Manager, a highly-motivated self starter who is passionate about using content to generate demand. This role is a cross between being an excellent writer and having the ability to manage marketing programs that drive revenue and brand awareness for our business. We want someone that can generate demand by creating compelling content that guides key personas along the buyer journey, from initial interest to buying and renewing.
In this role, your day-to-day will be spent creating content across the buyer journey in a wide variety of formats, including blog posts, social media, sales materials, content marketing videos, and more. The ability to write dynamic and engaging copy, manage multiple projects, and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders in a fast-paced environment is essential.
Who you will work closely with:
Anna Muccio - Head of Content Operations
Brittnee Klicic – Sr. Manager, Ambassador Program
Teddy Yu – Marketing Art Director
Jin Lin – Lifecycle Marketing Manager
- Own content marketing calendar to map against company goals.
- Develop and execute on strategy of all social channels, including launch and growth of new channels, nurturing of existing channels
- Identify, onboard and manage social media influencers
- Development of Sketchy Blog content to drive organic traffics, identifying new topics, writing content, assigning articles, managing Student Contributors and contractors, and publishing all content.
- Report on all metrics and KPIs associated with content marketing initiatives
- Serve as day-to-day content marketing point of contact for internal partners and all in-house teams
- Lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from ideation through execution.
- Lead day-to-day communications; consolidate and provide all feedback; manage asset production and delivery timelines. Manage routing review of content with content owners for programs and final approval by head of content operations.
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with other teams to ensure clear communication and coordination and maximize strategic planning and asset development.
- Manage and write posts for social channels based on approved calendar.
- Manage and write content marketing emails.
- Source and manage additional freelancers for copywriting support.
- Manage communication of pipeline, timelines and deliverables.
- Manage marketing assets needed for each content release.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years building building marketing content
- Excellent writing and editing skills (please include two or three writing samples when applying)
- Proven ability to drive engagement on TikTok (professional or personal) and YouTube
- Proven track records of guiding social media activities from strategy to execution
- SEO writing skills
- Experience in writing various types of content such as blog posts, social, emails, ad copy, webpages and more
- Ability to interpret performance data to drive optimization of campaigns
- Desire to be in a fast-paced environment and comfortable juggling multiple priorities
If you don’t have 100% of the bullets listed above, that’s okay! We know there are no perfect applicants. If you are passionate about making a meaningful difference, we want to hear from you! Learn more about Sketchy’s culture at sketchy.com/careers.
What We Offer:
- Remote First - Work from the comfort of your own home
- Flexible Time Off - We work smarter, not harder. No accruals, just real work-life balance
- 100% Individual Health Coverage - We got you covered!
- Equity - From day one, you’ll have a stake in our future growth
- 401(k) - We support your financial future with up to 4% matching
- Team Events - Get to know the team with virtual events, monthly outings, company retreats, and more
- Annual Work Anniversary Stipend
- Monthly Wi-Fi & Phone Reimbursement
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
Sketchy Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.